Meet Stacy Reader! Stacy is one of my best friends and an all around exceptional person. She is the Manager of Concerts & Ticketing at The Madison Square Garden Company and has a Jerry Mcguire level work ethic. She lives near me on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and we typically see each other a minimum of three times a week. She recently got a drastic haircut to rave reviews. She has Synesthesia and sees me as Purple and herself as Pink. She is a twin and had a Bnai mitzvah (bar mitzvah for two) themed "Life's a Beach" in Florida full of sand, goldfish & the band Heart to Heart.
- Here are some things I love about Stacy:
- – She is very honest. She will always tell you the truth.
- – She LOVES going to movies. (specifically the popcorn element)
- – She has an appreciation for all things silly
- – She will make prank calls with you (see above.)
- – She has been known to frequent hibachi restaurants.
- – She is smart, thoughtful, and loyal.
- – She has read the entirety of the Babysitters Club Collection as well as seen the movie AND TV show. She wears a necklace engraved with the name McGill (BSC reference) that I once got her for her birthday.
- – We both have a hard time getting up in the morning.
- – She is, at times, prone to bouts of acute FOMO.
Stacy is one of the people I think of as the quintessential RA girl; confident, smart, silly and dresses for herself. I am always proud to have her in RA.